Maryland Summer Camp Program Ideas:
- 40-minute Annapolis Harbor and USNA Cruise on Harbor Queen. Thousands of students every year cruise on Queen. It's a fun Annapolis tradition.
- 45-minute Baltimore Harbor Cruise on Annapolitan II. Kids love the steering station and earning their "Captain for the Day" sticker!
- Historic Ghost Walk. Our Annapolis ghost tours are creepy, informative and fun. Ghost stories based on real reports from a period dressed guide in the Annapolis historic district.
- Naval Academy Tours. Inspire your camp students with a guided tour of the United States Naval Academy. Rich in history and heritage.
- Pirates...argh! Private pirate cruises are engaging and interactive for kids of all ages. Two to choose from.
- Critter Cruise...read about it below.